My college roommate started this on her blog and I'm shamelessly copying it. So, ten secrets, in no particular order:
1. We go through a pound of butter a week, just the two of us.
2. I have to read at least a few pages of a book before I can go to sleep. It doesn't have to be a book I've never read before, but I can't go to sleep without reading.
3. I assumed everybody went to church every single Sunday morning like my family did, until sometime in middle school.
4. Seventh grade was the absolutely worst. (Not really a secret, this happened for every girl, right?)
5. I can stand under a hot shower for well over 3 minutes without doing anything productive.
6. My files are work? Impeccable. My files at home? In a box somewhere.
7. I never buy gas until I absolutely have to (which drives Brian nuts).
8. I really need half an hour in the office doing my own thing before coworkers can start talking to me.
9. Brian pays our bills, keeps tabs on the account, and lets me how much we've got left every few days. And I love it. #sorryfeminists
10. I really wish we had videotaped our wedding. There. I said it.
9. Brian pays our bills, keeps tabs on the account, and lets me how much we've got left every few days. And I love it. #sorryfeminists
10. I really wish we had videotaped our wedding. There. I said it.
No comments:
Post a Comment