Tuesday, December 3, 2013

35 Weeks, 35 Days

Yesterday my update email from TheBump kindly let me know that I'm 35 weeks pregnant, Caleb is probably over 5lbs now, as long as he's going to get in utero (and somehow the size of a coconut??) and that 35 weeks = 35 days left. 35 DAYS LEFT?? I don't know how that's possible and it feels like the to-do list tripled over the weekend. I need to get on Christmas gifts and more prepping for Caleb and bringing meals to people and baking for the church party and remembering to ENJOY this last holiday season of just me and my husband. Oh, and work is insane. So there's that.

35 weeks along

In our defense, we did get a lot done over the weekend. We ordered our car seat and more cloth diapers, put up more decorations in Caleb's room, decorated for Christmas, and generally cleaned the apartment. It looks incredibly livable again. I've taken to a stricter dishes policy, telling myself that as the Mom, I really need to have a clean kitchen at the end of the night (seeing as how Brian does most of the dishes, this isn't that hard). We'll see how long it lasts.

The new decorations. The cute animal hooks are from Pikes Place Market in Seattle. The changing station is just about ready! 

I don't mean to complain, but that 35 day timeline till my due date sufficiently freaked me out. I know that everything will get done and I'm incredibly grateful that I'm feeling great- I have energy in the evenings after work and I'm still sleeping in 4-5 hour stretches. Let's hope that lasts as long as possible.

The baby blanket is a gift from my Aunt J, and the Carolina Panthers onesies are a gift from Baby Caleb's Aunt Maria and Uncle Joe. We love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment