Thursday, November 1, 2012

8 Fears

 
 
1. Snakes
2. Heights- it's not paralyzing, but being super high up gives me the willies!
3. Scary movies. I don't watch them.
4. Having to move to someplace REALLY COLD and far away from our families next year. Crossing our fingers for one of the Virginia/North Carolina jobs.
5. Our little family being under employed. Right now we're employed just fine, but I remember the days of single-girl paycheck to paycheck living and it's a fear.
6. This is highly material, but I'm always a little scared one of the gems will fall out of my engagement or wedding ring on its own.
7. Kitchen/oil fires. I love my gas stove, but that's always a little scary.
8. Spooky noises at night. Praise the Lord I have a husband who doesn't mind investigating.
 
This was a hard one, I don't have a lot of big fears, like flying in airplanes, and try not to live in "fear." Hence all the teensy fears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment